Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Many people live their 40 to 80 years and leave little or no impact on the world. Obviously very few people can live a life that effects the whole world, but cannot all of us have an impact... make a difference... in the world we live in.

I realize God has allowed us to live in Goroka Papua New Guinea for the last 19 years. I am challenged on how is my part of the world better or at least different because I was a part of it.

I think all of us need to ponder on the concept of making a difference whether great or small in our "section" of the world.
Am I making a real difference or am I just existing and only making superficial changes.

Quite a thought to ponder. Tomorrow lets start to look at Biblical examples of people that have made a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment